Legal & Public Administration/Office Administration
The School of Legal and Public Administration/Office Administration offers diverse, challenging programs that provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary for a variety of careers in both the private and public sectors. Graduates of the School’s programs include library technicians, paralegals, medical secretaries, legal assistants, executive assistants and law clerks.
In addition to diploma programs open to high school graduates, there are accelerated and post-dilpoma programs for applicants who already have a college diploma or university degree.
- Court and Tribunal Administration
- Law Clerk
- Library and Information Technician
- Office Administration - Executive
- Office Administration - Legal
- Office Administration - Medical
- Real Property Administration (Assessment and Appraisal)
- Real Property Administration (Assessment and Appraisal) (Accelerated)
This School is at Newnham Campus.