Service kiosks now at Newham Campus
Touch screen service kiosks located at Welcome Desks in buildings A and D are now available at Newnham Campus for anyone wanting to meet with a representative in Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid or Degree and Credit Transfer.
Using the kiosk's touch screen menus, students and visitors will be able to identify the transaction they need assistance with and be directed to the appropriate person. The kiosk will provide a numbered ticket with your estimated wait time. Display screens on campus (locations are below) will show what numbers are being served.
There is also an option to receive a text message when a number has been called (there may be a charge for the text message depending on the user's plan). Students will automatically receive an email on their Seneca account.
How to use the kiosks:
1. Touch the screen to begin, read the Privacy Statement, select Next.
2. Swipe your OneCard or type in your nine-digit student ID to sign in. If you do not have your student ID, select I DON'T HAVE AN ID. You will then be prompted to enter your first and last name.
3.Select a service. If you cannot find what you are looking for, select I can’t find what I’m looking for to receive instructions.
5. Once you have made your selection, you will have the option to enter your 10-digit mobile number to receive an update about your position in line as a text message (charge may apply). The kiosk will print a ticket with your visit number.
6. If you do not want to receive texts, select No text message please. The kiosk will print a ticket with your estimated wait time and it will send an email to your Seneca student account confirming this.
7. Watch the display screens for your ticket number to keep updated on your position in line. All services are provided in Building D, level 2. Please proceed there when your ticket number is approaching.
Sample display screen
Display screens are located in the following areas on campus:
- Main cafeteria
- SeneCentre lobby
- Student lounge at the OneCard office
- Computing Commons by Starbucks
- Building D Enrolment Services area
- Building A student lounge at Subway
- Building D at the Tim Hortons