Faculty and Staff
At Seneca all employees are committed to assisting students reach their individual career success. By working together we support the smooth transition of our students from school to a rewarding career.
Career Development Coordinators are pleased to work with you and your department in the provision of career development programs and services.
Our department helps students:
- understand labour market requirements and academic credentials
- recognize transferable skills (such as communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, etc.)
- sell themselves to potential employers and accurately represent their abilities
- develop contacts and network successfully
- use resources to research employers and to make effective career decisions
Discuss your specific needs with us.
To empower students with the necessary skills and strategies for lifelong career success.
We provide a framework and support for students as they:
- identify potential career options;
- define and map their career paths;
- develop effective job search skills;
- connect with employment opportunities; and
- launch and manage their careers.
We are qualified career professionals, establishing and maintaining employer and faculty partnerships, offering comprehensive, accessible services to students and graduates.
Each program at Seneca has a dedicated Career Development Coordinator who can help provide career planning information.
Find Career Development Coordinators contact information, by program area.