Faculty and Staff
At Seneca all employees are committed to assisting students reach their individual career success. By working together we support the smooth transition of our students from school to a rewarding career.
Career Services Co-ordinators are pleased to work with you and your department in the provision of career development programs and services.
Our department helps students:
- understand labour market requirements and academic credentials
- recognize transferable skills (such as communication, critical thinking, problem solving etc)
- sell themselves to potential employers and accurately represent their abilities
- develop contacts and network successfully
- use resources to research employers and to make effective career decisions
Discuss your specific needs with us.
Each program at Seneca has a dedicated Career Services Coordinator who can help provide career planning information.
Find Career Services Co-ordinators contact information, by program area.