Throughout the year, Career Services coordinates interesting and useful events designed to help students in their job search.
From Job Fairs and On-Campus Recruitment Days to Open Houses, our events are designed to meet the career needs of our students and graduates.
Career Fairs & Events
Career Services organizes a number of Job Fairs & Events throughout the year to provide Seneca students and graduates with the opportunity to meet with key employers. View the upcoming Seneca Cob Fairs & Events
We also conduct Job Fair Preparation workshops and operate Drop-In Resume Critique Clinics to help students increase their chances of Job Fair success.
We're Hiring…On-Campus Recruitment
Throughout the year you will have opportunities to meet with individual employers who come on campus to recruit students for volunteer, part-time, full-time and summer jobs.
Job Finding Club
Exclusively for graduates seeking full-time jobs. Seneca's Job Finding Club connects you with a Certified Resume Writing Professional, Research Experts and Career Advisors to help you find full-time employment.
Every participant who completes this intensive program:
- Creates a winning resume and cover letter
- Develops a strong job search action plan
- Learns successful interview techniques
- Knows how to tap the hidden job market
- Masters advanced cold-calling techniques
- Has the confidence required for networking
- Understands current trends in the labour market