Locker rentals are carried out through a random lottery
- Obtain your Seneca I.D. Onecard & email password.
- Go to My.Seneca and sign in.
- Select Students at the top of the page (shown below).
- Scroll down the page and select the My.Seneca - Lockers module. The locker module is only active when the lottery is open.
- Choose location preference (except Markham campus where there is only one location).
- Enter the lottery, and receive a confirmation message.
- You will receive an email on the outcome of the draw, should you win.
- Follow the instructions for purchase.
- To complete the sale: Pay online by credit card OR to pay by cash, print the form and go to Student Services by the date specified in the email message (approx 2.5 days after notification).
Once you have paid for the locker you will receive the locker combination.
Locker Lottery Process & Timelines
Application date: September 6, 9 a.m. – September 18, 11:59 p.m.
If you have been chosen for a locker, a notification will be sent to your Seneca e-mail account on Monday, September 19.
- Payment must be made by Wednesday, September 21 at 12:00 Noon.
One student per locker. Lock is provided by Seneca.
|One Term||Two Terms|
|King 1/2 Locker (Animal Health only)||$19||$30|
|King Full Locker||$24||$39|
|Markham 1/2 Lockers||$19||$30|
|Newnham 1/2 Lockers||$19||$30|
If lockers are not paid for by 12 noon, September 21 there will be a 2nd lottery draw.
Terms & Conditions of Locker Rentals
Lockers are assigned based on a random lottery system. If you do not confirm AND pay for your locker within 2.5 business days of the lottery date (exact dates are available at Student Services), you will no longer be eligible to rent a locker.
If you accept these conditions and payment is made by credit card or interac, the locker is confirmed automatically and you immediately receive your locker combination. If paying by cash, you must accept these conditions and pay within the designated period at Student Services to receive your locker combination. It is your responsibility to confirm and pay the rental fee to Student Services during the allotted payment period.
The locker rental ends on the last day of the last exam week of your rental period. By accepting these terms, you agree to clean out your locker by the last day of exams. There will be a charge of $15.00 to claim your belongings within three weeks of the end of your rental period after which time the College has the right to dispose of the items contained therein.
Belongings may be kept in lockers rented for two terms (fall and winter terms) over the holiday break when the College is closed.
Combination locks will be provided by the College and will remain the property of the College. Locks are not to be removed or substituted at any time. If you are experiencing a problem with the locker or lock, you must report it immediately to the Student Services office.
Do not give your combination to anyone. Only the registered renter of the locker may request information regarding their locker or combination from Student Services. Belongings remaining in a locker after the rental period has ended can only be released to the registered renter of that locker. The College cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to your possessions