This Conference, for new student leaders, is a major training component of the Development program coordinated by the Student Services Department. This conference will bring together valuable seminars and workshops. Students will have the opportunity to set goals as a strong working team and begin looking ahead to the upcoming semesters. The Conference also provides an excellent chance to meet other student leaders from across Seneca. The conference is usually held between the last week of April and first week of May.
- To provide Student Government Leaders with the information and skills training they will need to effectively do their jobs
- To provide knowledge and understanding of the functions, responsibilities and duties of Student Government Leaders
The May 2012 program will be published when available.
Students interested in becoming student leaders and benefiting from this conference and other leadership development initiatives at the College, should visit the Student Services office at their campus.
- The 5 things I HATE about Networking....and 10 ways to avoid it at all costs
- Leadership Compass
- Student Advocacy
- To boldly change what no council has changed before!
- Be your B.E.S.T
- Leadership Conference Reflection Assignments