Ask any student who has successfully graduated from college how they survived and they will probably give you a list of strategies they used.
Here we have included a few things you may find useful - from teaming up with a more senior student, to financial issues and helpful hints for your studies.
- Mentoring: SMILE or “Student Mentoring in Life and Education” offers new students a great opportunity to connect with a senior student mentor in their program area who can support them in their transition into the College.
- Money Matters: Wondering why you don't seem to have enough money to go around? Download this budget work sheet to help you see where your money is going.
- To find out how to get more money and pick up some tips on how to graduate "debt-free", check out The Debt Free Grad.
- Take full advantage of the bursaries, scholarships and awards that are available to Seneca College students on Seneca's Financial Aid website.
- Learning/Study Tips - Seneca has a number of resources available to help you with your studies. The Learning Centre is the best place to start. Free tutoring, study groups and conversation clubs are just a few of the services available to you. Stop by the Seneca Library at your campus to find out more or visit the Success@Seneca Site.