Tips for Success
Here are a few tips that will help you succeed:
- Attend Orientation.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Develop a good support system (family and friends).
- Learn about the many support services available to you on campus including (Peer Mentoring, Tutoring, Library Services etc.
- Go to class and be on time – this will have a positive effect on your grades.
- Keep the lines of communication open with your professors, classmates, and roommates.
- Get Involved! The Seneca Student Federation, Athletics and Recreation and the Seneca Leadership Program are just a few of the ways you can get involved on campus.
- Stay healthy – get enough sleep, eat a well-balanced diet, moderate your alcohol and caffeine consumption and exercise regularly.