Seneca Transition Programs
Seneca Counselling and Accessibility Services offers a variety of Seneca Transition Programs (STP) to support students who are trying to manage the complexities of College life.
If you have an Individualized Education Program, a disability, or have frequently visited a guidance or counselling office, come participate in one of the following FREE transition programs:
- READY… SET… SUCCESS!
A two-day interactive workshop series for students.
- INFORMATIONAL SESSIONS
Offered for students and parents once each semester.
Benefits of STP
- assistive technology
- campus resources
- financial assistance/bursaries for students with disabilities
- learning strategies
- managing school-life balance
- social activities, events, clubs, sports
- stress reduction
Enjoy connecting with…
- Assistive Technologists
- Learning Strategists
We have parent-specific sessions you can attend which will inform you about:
- the differences between high school and post-secondary for parents and students
- your changing role
- financial, academic and social resources and supports available for Seneca students
For more information
Interested in more information about STP or an application form? Please e-mail us at SenecaCnAS@senecacollege.ca.