Uninsured Services and Costs
Ontario’s Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) and Seneca’s Health Insurance Plan (C-HIP) pays for most medical services. However, many administrative services and some medical procedures are not deemed by OHIP to be medically necessary and are therefore uninsured.
It is policy that these services are billable directly to the patient; payment is due upon receipt of the service.
- Missed Appointment: $50
- Sick Note: $40
Quebec residents pay upfront costs. Students submit forms to Quebec Health for reimbursement.
No insurance coverage
- Domestic students without proof of coverage: Ontario Medical Association billing fee costs
- International students without proof of coverage: Morcare billing fee costs
- Immunization follow-up appointment after insurance expiry: $60
- Vaccinations after health insurance expiry: $60
*Initial fee collected prior to appointment, additional fees may be charged.
- Accommodation Forms : $80
- Driver Medical Examination Forms (DZ) : $100
- Recruitment Forms/Volunteer Forms : $40
Chart document copies
- File Transfers (for doctors/lawyers/etc.): Ask for a Quote (Costs may include: letters, copy charge, storage retrieval, administration fee, doctor review fees, etc.)
- Photocopies of Clearance Forms $2 per booklet
- Photocopies of Lab Results $0.25 per page
- Travel Advice: $50