Invigilation Services for Non-Seneca Students
Seneca College Test Centres provide invigilation services for external students who are taking distance and certification courses with other institutions or agencies. The Test Centres are able to provide invigilation services for both on-line and paper based exams.
External students writing exams at Seneca College are responsible for ensuring that the correct procedures are followed for their institution. This includes:
- The agreement and acceptance of their home institution in recognizing Seneca College Test Centres as a proctor of their exam.
- Please visit our website for Test Centre campus locations and hours of operation: http://www.senecacollege.ca/testcentre/locations.html
- Contact the appropriate campus location with your name, your home institution, and the date(s) and times(s) you wish to write your exam.
- Once you have received written confirmation from our Test Centre, you will then forward this confirmation to your home institution with the appropriate Test Centre campus location's contact information so that your exam(s) can be sent to us.
- Please contact our Test Centre campus a few days in advance to confirm that your exam has arrived and is ready for you.
There is a non-transferable invigilation fee of $100 per student, per exam.
The Test Centre will only accept Debit, Visa and MasterCards assigned to the individual writing the exam.
External Testing Partners
- Algonquin College
- Athabasca University
- Birkbeck – University Of London
- Bradford University
- Canadian Payroll Association
- Carleton University
- Charles Sturt University
- Dalhousie University
- Lethbridge College
- Loyalist College
- Dlce Mount Saint Vincent University
- National Maritime Training Centre
- Northumbria University
- Paragon Testing Enterprises Inc - Celpip
- Queen’s University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Guelph
- U College London (Ucl)
- University of Leicester
- University of London, UK
- University of Manitoba
- University of Victoria
- University of New England
- University of Western (Uwo)
- Virtual High School
For institutions requiring the proctoring of exams for groups of students, please contact
Jean Lem, Manager
416 491 5050 ext. 22739