Invigilation Services for Non-Seneca Students
The Seneca Test Centre provides invigilation services for external students who are taking distance and certification courses with other institutions or agencies. The Test Centre is able to provide invigilation services by an impartial, experienced invigilator for both on-line and paper based exams.
External students writing exams at Seneca College are responsible for ensuring that the correct procedures are followed for their institution. This includes:
- The agreement and acceptance of their home institution in recognizing Seneca College Test Centres as a proctor of their exam.
- Providing your home institution with Seneca College Test Centres’ contact information so that your exam(s) can be sent to us.
- Informing our Seneca College Test Centres of the time and date of your exam after the previous 2 steps have been confirmed.
There is a non-transferable invigilation fee of $100 per student, per exam.
The Test Centre will only accept Debit, Visa and MasterCards assigned to the individual writing the exam.
External Testing Partners
- Algonquin College
- Athabasca University
- Birkbeck – University Of London
- Bradford University
- Canadian Payroll Association
- Carleton University
- Charles Sturt University
- Dalhousie University
- Lethbridge College
- Loyalist College
- Dlce Mount Saint Vincent University
- National Maritime Training Centre
- Northumbria University
- Paragon Testing Enterprises Inc - Celpip
- Queen’s University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Guelph
- U College London (Ucl)
- University of Leicester
- University of London, UK
- University of Manitoba
- University of Victoria
- University of New England
- University of Western (Uwo)
- Virtual High School
For institutions requiring the proctoring of exams for groups of students, please contact
Jean Lem, Manager
416 491 5050 ext. 22739