Who do I contact about my accommodation?

If you would like to request academic accommodations for any of your online courses or exams, please contact Seneca's Counselling and Accessibility Services to make an appointment to meet with a counsellor. You may make an appointment by calling 416-491-5050 ext.22900 or visit the following the Counselling and Accessibility Services website.

Where appropriate, the Counsellor will provide you with an accommodation letter outlining your Academic Accommodations. The Accommodation letter will be sent directly by the Counselling and Accessibility Services department to the Centre for Flexible Learning team upon your completion of the accommodation letter distribution form. If you already have a valid accommodation letter from the Counselling and Accessibility Services department, you may also use the same accommodation letter distribution form to have your letter sent to the Centre for Flexible Learning. If you have any questions related to the implementation of your academic accommodations, please email the Centre for Flexible Learning at

Can I have accommodations at non-Seneca test centres?

If you are writing an exam at a non-Seneca test centre, you are responsible for providing the selected test centre with your accommodation requests.