Registered Seneca Agent
Seneca International works with over 425 agencies across the globe. We value the hard work and effort our in-country partners place into recruiting students for our institution. Together, we assist thousands of international students wishing to obtain a higher education for a successful future career.
If Your Student Wishes to Change their Agency
If your student has already submitted an application to Seneca (by applying on their own or using another agency) and wishes to change their agency, the student’s original application to Seneca must be cancelled and any progress made will be revoked.
The student must reapply with their new agency, including submitting the required documentation, program selection(s) and payment of a new application fee — $90 (CAD).
Please complete and submit the International Student Application Cancellation Form (PDF) along with the new application number by email to Gina Lombardi with the subject line "Cancellation of Application".
Cancellation forms and agent changes are not permitted once a letter of acceptance has been issued to an applicant.
Submitting a Student Application
Agencies can submit student applications by completing the Agent International Online Application.
At this site, you will be able to:
- view the status of submitted applications
- access communications issued to applicants/students
Requesting a Fee Receipt
New for September 2020!
Students who choose to study at SIA in September 2020 may be eligible for a $500 credit to their student account. Visit the SIA website to learn more about the credit and review eligibility requirements.
International Online Application
2020-21 Dates to Apply for Commission
- Jan. 23, 2021 to Feb. 6, 2021
- May 29, 2021 to June 12, 2021
Application Problem-solving tips
Below are sample error messages or issues you may come upon.
If you encounter any of them, please try the tips below:
Not Recognizing Username and/or Password
- Make sure you are entering your assigned username (firstname.
- Copy and paste your password from the instruction email
- Double-check the password that was provided in the email sent from Seneca
- If you have tried more than five times, your password may be locked. Please wait 10 minutes before trying again.