How to Apply
Before you apply, please ensure you have all the necessary documents to support your application. Refer the application checklist.
- Open International Student Web Application
- Create an account or sign in via your Facebook, Google or Twitter account
- Complete your personal information
- Review available programs by semester
- Identify and select your English proficiency
- Choose your start date, program choice(s) and the campus you wish to attend (Maximum 3 choices available)
- Provide details on your academic history
- Upload all required documents marked as required
- Complete the Information Release form if you wish for Seneca to communicate with your trusted contacts
- Review and print the "Review Application" page for your records
- Use a debit or credit card to pay the $90 application fee
An email with your Seneca Student Centre login details will be sent to the email address provided during the application process. Please access your Student Centre for application updates.
- You must submit all the required documents with your application. Your application will be assessed based on the information we have received. Sending information after you apply may result in your application being delayed or denied.
- If you have information that you believe will assist our review, send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and Seneca ID or your Application-Confirmation Number “55-xxxx-xxxxx” in the subject of the email.
- Before scanning and submitting any additional documents, please write your Seneca ID or Application-Confirmation Number “55-xxxx-xxxxx” or Seneca ID on the top of all documents to make it easier for us to match them with your application.
- If we need clarification for any of your documents, we will email you. You are advised to check your email regularly. There are a number of professional programs for which we will require a credential assessment from a recognized agency such as World Education Services (WES). We will inform you by email if that is the case.
- Some programs also have additional non-academic requirements such as questionnaires, essays, portfolios, auditions or testing. Additional requirements are listed under admission requirements of each program page. When you apply to a program that has additional requirements, we will contact you by email with details of how to submit the additional documents. If testing is required, you will need to arrange an invigilator. Your admissions adviser will work directly with your invigilator to send and receive your test and results.