Once you have received your Offer of Admission, you must pay your tuition fees by the due date mentioned in the invoice. Make sure your Seneca ID number (found on your Offer of Admission Letter) is mentioned on any form of payment sent to Seneca.
Western Union GlobalPay for Students is Seneca’s preferred method of payment as payments can be received quickly. Wire transfers may take four to six weeks to be credited to your account and your seat is not reserved until the payment is received.
As a Seneca international student, you can pay your tuition fees in one of three ways:
Western Union GlobalPay for Students is Seneca’s preferred payment method for international students to pay your tuition fees from outside of Canada.
Benefits of Using GlobalPay for Students:
- Allows you to pay fees in the currency of your choice.
- There are no transaction charges from GlobalPay for Students or from Seneca, though your bank may charge you a transaction fee.
- GlobalPay for Students typically takes two-to-five business days after your bank initiates payment and offers 72-hour guaranteed rate.
- You must include your Seneca student ID number on all documents to ensure the payment reaches your Seneca student account quickly.
- You must take the completed GlobalPay for Students form to your bank and arrange payment within 72 hours to avoid losing your guaranteed rate.
Include your name, Seneca ID number, date of birth, and note the information below:
- Royal Bank of Canada 7481
Markham, ON L3R 2W1
- Seneca College Account: 03012 003 000 016 6
- SWIFT code: RO YCCAT 2
- Routing Number: 021 000021
On Student Centre: Log into Student Centre.
Online Banking: Set up Seneca on your list of “payees”. Your account number is your 9 digit Student ID number.
Canadian Financial Institution:
With a teller or at a bank machine. Bring your nine digit Student ID number. For your records, be sure to have the teller stamp your invoice, or retain a copy of the transaction slip.