Student Medical Card
As an international student, you will be asked to show your student medical card when you visit any medical facility. Please ensure to print your card at your earliest convenience and carry it with you at all times.
To print your Student Medical Card online, follow the steps below:
- Go to morcare.ca
- Select "Seneca College (International Students)" under choose your school section
- Click on "Your Space" from the top right of the menu bar
- Scroll down to "Student Medical Card"
- Enter your Date of Birth and Student Number
- Click "Get My Student Card"
- The card will open in a new tab
- Print both the front and back of the card