Submit a Claim


When visiting a medical facility, you will be asked to either pay for the medical service fee upfront or will have your student medical card information collected to have the insurance carrier billed directly. If you happen to pay for any covered medical services upfront or have an outstanding bill paid on your behalf, you must submit a claim in order to be reimbursed. Please visit the Morcare website to print a health care claim form and review the instructions on how to fill it out.

You can also create an online profile to submit claims online for medical services related to the extended health coverage (dental services, vision, prescription drug, physiotherapy, etc.).

Please note: All claims must be submitted within six months from the service date or before November 30.