Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop mastery of the body of knowledge required to be successful in the CPA Core and elective courses.
- Use the internet to communicate and share ideas, to perform research, and to conduct business transactions.
- Integrate professional conduct and ethical standards with decision-making and professional practice.
- Combine financial and management accounting, auditing, and tax skills to analyze business transactions and generate appropriate management information.
- Incorporate critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve business problems.
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical environments.
- Develop case analysis skills using a cross-functional approach with information from a wide range of specific knowledge areas to solve various business/accounting scenarios.