Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- develop a safety management system to comply with international standards and domestic aviation laws and regulations within a corporate and operational aviation environment.
- apply aviation risk and quality management principles and programs to continuously improve practices and safety cultures for aviation.
- manage aviation operations, including flight dispatch and flight planning in an integrative operations control center to support a safe and secure aviation culture.
- make operational decisions that consider economic sustainability and business growth within the aviation industry.
- integrate key aviation business functions to optimize operations at an airline, corporate aviation environment, and at an airport.
- communicate on a radio in an aviation environment using appropriate Industry Canada guidelines.
- perform cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and emergency first aid according to recognized industry standards of expertise.