Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Extract, manipulate, and mine data sets from various sources to meet organizational needs.
- Apply business analytics and business intelligence tools as a business process to support evidence-based decision-making.
- Design statistical models using data mining techniques to meet the needs of a specific business process.
- Develop software applications to manipulate data sets, correlate information, and produce reports.
- Create and present data visualizations to communicate information to business stakeholders using multiple forms of communication.
- Apply basic entrepreneurial strategies to identify and respond to new business opportunities.
- Adhere to ethical and legal guidelines to ensure data security, integrity, and confidentiality when presenting analytical information.
- Apply interpersonal, teambuilding, and leadership skills when participating in diverse environments.
- Recommend business solutions for various business domains by utilizing research (findings) and analytical skills.