Business - Marketing
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Contribute to the development of an integrated marketing communication strategy for marketing products, concepts, goods, or services based on an identified target market.
- Contribute to the development of pricing strategies which take into account perceived value, competitive pressures, corporate objectives, and cost analysis.
- Contribute to the development of strategies for the efficient and effective distribution of products, concepts, goods, and services.
- Determine strategies for developing new and modified products, concepts, goods, and services that respond to evolving market needs.
- Analyze results of marketing activities using criteria related to budgeted sales, costs, profits, and other appropriate criteria.
- Contribute to the development of a marketing plan including marketing objectives, marketing mix, marketing strategies, budgetary considerations, and evaluation criteria.
- Develop strategies to establish effective working relationships with clients, customers, consumers, co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Communicate marketing information persuasively and accurately in oral, written, and graphic formats.
- Analyze the viability of marketing products, concepts, goods, or services in an international market or markets.
- Participate in conducting market research to provide information needed to make marketing decisions.
- Develop personal professional development strategies and plans to enhance leadership, management skills, and marketing expertise.
- Participate in the development of a business plan.
- Apply the principles of business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Use professional sales techniques to make a sale.
- Adapt to and apply various and changing technologies, systems, and computer applications used in marketing environments.