Business – Marketing
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- contribute to the development of a marketing* plan that will meet the needs or goals of a business or organization.
- contribute to the development of an integrated marketing communication plan* of a product*, concept, good, and/or service based on an identified market need or target.
- contribute to the development of new and/or modified marketing concepts, products*, goods, and/or services that respond to market needs.
- contribute to the development of strategies for the efficient and effective placement/distribution of a product*, good, and/or service to respond to an evolving market.
- contribute to the development of strategies related to pricing for a product, good and/or service.
- analyze the viability of a concept, product*, good, and/or service in local, national or global markets.
- participate in conducting market research to provide information needed to make marketing decisions.
- communicate marketing information persuasively and accurately, in oral, written, graphic and interactive media formats.
- plan, prepare and deliver a sales presentation or pitch to address the needs of the client.
- develop strategies with clients, customers*, consumers*, co-workers, supervisors, and others to maintain and grow working relationships.
- develop learning and development strategies to enhance professional growth in the field.
- apply entrepreneurial strategies to identify and respond to new career opportunities that might include contract employment, and self-employment initiatives.
- operate within a framework of organizational policies and practices, when conducting business of the organization.