Building Systems Engineering Technician
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Analyze and solve complex technical problems related to mechanical environments through the application of engineering principles.
- Analyze and prepare graphics and other technical documents to appropriate engineering standards.
- Use computer hardware and software to support the engineering environment.
- Apply knowledge of manufacturing processes to the design of components
- Apply knowledge of materials and engineering principles to manufacturing operations and processes.
- Apply knowledge of machinery, tools, and other equipment used in manufacturing processes.
- Specify, coordinate, and conduct quality control and quality assurance procedures.
- Use and maintain documentation, inventory, and records systems.
- Participate in the management of an engineering project.