Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Critically solve routine problems related to both educational and employment environments using a variety of systematic approaches, based on knowledge and consideration of diverse individuals, and fundamental concepts in social sciences.
- Perform basic job duties using appropriate equipment, technology, and software, including microcomputer applications.
- Contribute and maintain appropriate records, logs and reports by employing basic skills in mathematics and essential language tools.
- Work responsibly in a supervised environment and in accordance with appropriate practices and procedures, including the application of socially responsible interpersonal, communication, and self-management skills.
- Develop and use personal and professional strategies, including self-care and time management, to improve professional growth, job performance, work relationships, and career path development.