Successful completion of this program is the first step in obtaining the following industry certifications and designations that are in high demand:
- CFA Institute Investment Foundations® program
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC®)
- Certificate in Financial Services Advice (CFSA)
- Personal Financial Planner (PFP®) designation
- Qualified Associate Financial Planner™ (QAFP™) designation
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
Students enrolled in this program have the opportunity to complete the CFA Institute Investment Foundations® Program — a first step in entering the investment management industry.
Students enrolled in this program have the opportunity to complete the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) — a prerequisite for employment in many areas of the financial services industry. Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and this program will allow students to obtain their Certificate in Financial Services Advice.
Graduates of this program will be eligible to proceed to the following steps on the pathways to certification:
Pursuing these certifications requires the completion of additional courses, examinations and/or work experience, all of which involve additional costs.