As a student of this program, you will have the opportunity to earn credits toward three industry designations:
- Personal Financial Planner (PFP) granted by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI). Graduates will reach the halfway point of this designation and be eligible to receive the Certificate in Financial Services Advice (CFSA).
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) granted by Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC). Graduates will be eligible to challenge the Financial Planning Examination 1 (FPE1).
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) granted by Life Office Management Association (LOMA).
You will also have the opportunity to earn the following industry licenses/credits:
- CSC – Canadian Securities Course (mutual fund and securities licensing)
- CPH – Conduct and Practices Handbook (licensing course)
- IFC – Investment Funds in Canada (mutual fund license)
- LLQP – Life License Qualification Program (insurance license)
There is an additional cost for certification courses that are included as part of the program curriculum.