Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Execute creative concepts and ideas through a variety and combination of techniques including hand drawn, computer generated, 2D and 3D storyboards and animatics.
- Create sophisticated models for the entertainment, medical, and architectural industries.
- Create 3D characters and creatures ranging from life-like and anatomically correct, to cartoon and anime styles.
- Combine texture mapping, shaders, lighting environments, animating cameras and ‘rigs’ for 3D models and characters in animation sequences.
- Synthesize a wide variety of digital effects in the creation of environment and creature materials and textures.
- Apply 3D techniques that demonstrate characters with realistic motion and a full range of emotion in animated characters.
- Incorporate 3D animated characters with composited backgrounds utilizing special effects.
- Utilize a variety of digital applications including video and audio editing software and technologies.
- Integrate sophisticated technologies into 3D animated films, videos and games.