As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Prepare data for analysis by gathering, cleaning, and storing it into application specific data models.
- Generate knowledge through the analysis of big data sets by using statistical, mathematical, and computational methodologies and techniques.
- Sustain tactical and strategic business intelligence by interpreting, analyzing, and visualizing big data sets using software tools, data models, and algorithms.
- Create predictive models using statistical, data mining and machine learning techniques to support data driven decision-making.
- Develop material for a range of audiences, using visualization techniques, and communications technologies.
- Apply project management methodologies, tools, and techniques for big data projects in cross-functional, intercultural, and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Conduct research to provide evidence to support data-driven decision-making and alignment with organizational strategy.
- Adhere to ethical and legal guidelines to ensure data security, integrity, and confidentiality in the delivery of data-driven business intelligence.
- Apply interpersonal, teambuilding, and leadership skills when participating in diverse organizational environments.