Event Management - Event and Exhibit Design
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop and implement financial initiatives based on event objectives through methods such as sponsorship programs, grant applications, and fundraising initiatives.
- Plan, design, and coordinate effective site and facility operations.
- Apply the principles of marketing to events.
- Apply strategies for effective human resource management to events.
- Create, plan, and implement effective programming for events.
- Apply accounting and financial knowledge and skills to the operation of events.
- Apply business administration skills to the operation of events.
- Apply the principles of professionalism and ethics to event management.