Office Administration - Executive
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply scheduling, task coordination, and organizational skills to facilitate the completion of tasks and to meet deadlines in the workplace.
- Assess, establish, and maintain data management systems to ensure organized electronic and paper records for the workplace.
- Coordinate the receiving, analyzing, distributing and responding to electronic and paper communications to facilitate the flow of information in the workplace.
- Produce accurate financial records for the workplace within a specified time frame by compiling information and using appropriate software.
- Produce accurate business correspondence by a specified deadline using available computer technology.
- Use effective interpersonal skills in the workplace to assist the completion of individual and team tasks, to ensure effective customer service, and to promote the image of the organization.
- Research, develop, and present a report substantiating the selection of resources or services for the workplace using written and oral presentation techniques and appropriate technology.
- Troubleshoot and show initiative in the creation and production of accurate, organized business documents within a specified time frame.
- Provide technical support and training related to computer software to others in the workplace as required.
- Organize meetings, conferences, special events, and travel including the preparation of related documentation.
- Use the Internet and its tools in a business setting to enhance communication and business opportunities.
- Manage a personal computer.
- Demonstrate administrative skills to enhance the effective operation of the workplace.