Office Administration - Executive
Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply scheduling, task coordination, and organizational skills to facilitate the completion of tasks and to meet deadlines in the workplace.
- Assess, establish, and maintain data management systems to ensure organized electronic and paper records for the workplace.
- Coordinate the receiving, analyzing, distributing and responding to electronic and paper communications to facilitate the flow of information in the workplace.
- Produce accurate financial records for the workplace within a specified time frame by compiling information and using appropriate software.
- Produce accurate business correspondence by a specified deadline using available computer technology.
- Use effective interpersonal skills in the workplace to assist the completion of individual and team tasks, to ensure effective customer service, and to promote the image of the organization.
- Research, develop, and present a report substantiating the selection of resources or services for the workplace using written and oral presentation techniques and appropriate technology.
- Troubleshoot and show initiative in the creation and production of accurate, organized business documents within a specified time frame.
- Provide technical support and training related to computer software to others in the workplace as required.
- Organize meetings, conferences, special events, and travel including the preparation of related documentation.
- Use the Internet and its tools in a business setting to enhance communication and business opportunities.
- Manage a personal computer.
- Demonstrate administrative skills to enhance the effective operation of the workplace.