Honours Bachelor of Commerce - International Accounting and Finance
Program Learning Outcomes
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a practical knowledge of the computer as a management and accounting tool.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of computer and information technology, as required to use and participate in the design and control of complex information systems and to manage and adapt to technological change.
- Accurately apply the knowledge and principles, learned in the Program, in the Canadian and global context.
- Effectively research, select key data, process the information and analyze data, to arrive at valid and useful conclusions.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, oral, written, and verbal.
- Effectively integrate knowledge in different fields such as business, accounting and finance.
- Apply the principles and language of different fields: accounting, finance, law, ethics, human behaviour, auditing and economics.
- Work effectively and cooperatively as a team member, making decisions, using effective strategies and taking initiative.
- Prepare and design different business internal control systems or transactions in accounting and finance.
- Demonstrate effective learning skills and technique.
- Demonstrate accurate knowledge of organizational structure and management skills.