Program Learning Outcomes
This Seneca program has been validated by the Credential Validation Service as an Ontario College Credential as required by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
As a graduate, you will be prepared to reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Analyze the impact of social media on communication methods and business practices.
- Explore current trends, emerging technologies and future applications of social media.
- Communicate effectively with intended audiences using social media.
- Create and use social media accounts for specific business or marketing purposes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a social media initiative in relation to intended goals.
- Apply social media solutions in ways that use current best practices, and adhere to ethical, legal and privacy regulations and legislation.
- Design and implement a social media project for the non-profit or private sector.