Skip to main content

T2202A Tax Receipts

General Information

You can access and print your T2202A form via Student Centre.

If you wish to have a duplicate prepared, there is a $11.30 (HST included) fee. Requests for replacement receipts must be made in writing, using the Tuition & Education Credit (T2202A) form. You may submit your completed form using one of the options outlined on the T2202A form page. During the busy tax season, (February to April) there may be delay in processing requests.

If Your Address has Changed

There are three ways to advise the College of an address change:

  1. Change your address online through Student Centre
  2. Complete an Address or Name Change Form
  3. Visit the Registration & Records Office at any Seneca College campus

For Children’s Programs (camps), retain your original Confirmation of Registration form for income tax purposes. No other receipt will be issued.

Official receipts for income tax purposes for tuition fees paid for qualifying courses taken during the preceding calendar year are available on Student Centre, normally in late February. In accordance with Revenue Canada regulations, official receipts (T2202A Forms) are issued only for tuition fees totalling more than $100.00. Materials and administrative fees are not eligible for tax deduction.

Tax Receipts: Common Questions and Answers