Course Outline Request
A student who wishes to receive official Course Outlines will need to complete and submit this form using one of the methods outlined below.
- Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.
- Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.
Submit Your Form
- Attn: Registration Office – Course Outlines
- See: Mailing Addresses
- At the Registration Office of one of our main campuses.
Your Course Outline request must be accompanied by payment. Incomplete or incorrect information on the form will cause delays in processing.
Payments and Processing
- There is a processing fee of $5.00 + $0.65 (H.S.T.) per course.
- Please see our Fee Payments page for Payment Methods.
- will not be issued until all outstanding financial obligations to the College have been cleared.
- will be mailed within 2 weeks upon receiving completed requests. However, during peak periods of activity your request may take up to 3 weeks.
Obtaining Course Outlines Online
Course outlines that are available online can date back to Winter 1997 and can be found online by entering the course code into the search box, located at the top right of this page. If you require a Course Outline and are not able to find it online, please use the form found on this page, on the upper right side.