Seneca Institution-Funded Special Bursary
The Seneca Institution-Funded Special Bursary program offers non-repayable Bursary assistance to help cover your educational costs if you have a low family income. You may be able to get a bursary if you are taking part-time postsecondary courses. The maximum amount of bursary amount of bursary you may receive is $2500. You cannot receive Seneca’s Institution-Funded Special Bursary and an OSAP loan through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) at the same time.
The Seneca Institution-Funded Special Bursary application is available online.
Please follow the instructions below.
1. Download the Form
Download the Seneca Institution-Funded Special Bursary application form (PDF) form.
Note: You require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.
2. Complete the Form
- Fill in the form electronically using the boxes provided.
- All items on the application must be completed and supporting documents must be attached if you wish to qualify for the program.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the application and supporting documents are submitted before the deadline.
3. Submit the Completed Form
Submit Your original application form to the campus you are attending:
- Attn: Financial Aid & Awards Office
13990 Dufferin Street
King City, Ontario
8 The Seneca Way
1750 Finch Avenue East
70 The Pond Road