Seneca Institution-Funded Special Bursary
The Seneca Institution-Funded Special Bursary program offers non-repayable Bursary assistance to help cover your educational costs if you have a low family income. You may be able to get a bursary if you are taking part-time postsecondary courses. The maximum amount of bursary amount of bursary you may receive is $2500. You cannot receive Seneca’s Institution-Funded Special Bursary and an OSAP loan through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) at the same time.
The Seneca Institution-Funded Special Bursary application is available online. Please take a moment to read the instructions below:
- Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.
- Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.
- All items on the application must be completed and supporting documents must be attached if you wish to qualify for the program.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the application and supporting documents are submitted before the deadline.
Submit Your Form
Submit Your original application form to the campus you are attending:
- Attn: Financial Aid & Awards Office
13990 Dufferin Street
King City, Ontario
8 The Seneca Way
1750 Finch Avenue East
70 The Pond Road
- At the Financial Aid Department of one of our main campuses.
Note: Applications will not be accepted via fax or email. Only original applications will be accepted.
Note: You require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.