Skip to main content

Name Change Form

Your full legal name, as shown on the Student Centre, is what is used on official College documents, such as transcripts and diplomas. Please ensure we have your correct legal name as this is what will appear on your diploma. In addition to spelling, please verify that capitalization, spacing and punctuation are also correct.

A student who has had a change of name or address will need to complete the appropriate section of this form and submit it by one of the methods outlined below.

Please Note: A name change requires photo identification along with a document from the Government of Canada.

  1. Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.
  2. Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.

Submit Your Form

By Email


Address or Name Change Form (PDF)

Note: You require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.