Skip to main content

OSAP Financial Income Change Request Form

A student who needs to report changes to their OSAP financial income is required to complete and submit this form using one of the methods outlined below.

  1. Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.
  2. Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.

Submit Your Form

By Email

  • For security reasons, this form must be sent from your Seneca College email account.
  • The completed form can be emailed to: