Tuition & Education Credit (T2202A) Tax Receipts
T2202A Tax Receipts are applied for a tax year which is a calendar year. For example, a T2202A receipt for 2018 would include anything eligible for a Tuition and Education Credit from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. Eligible tuition and education credit is determined by the Canada Revenue Agency and is applied by Seneca College.
T2202A tax receipts can be found via the Student Centre under the Finances section. Choose the applicable tax year and follow the prompts to print copies of the official T2202A receipt.
Tuition and Education Credit (T2202A) Tax Receipts for a recent year are normally available in late February. For example, for tax year 2018, T2202A receipts will be available by the end of February 2019.
Other options for requesting a copy of a Tuition and Education Credit (T2202A) tax receipt are as follows:
- By Mail: complete the form online.
- Incomplete or incorrect information on the form will cause delays in processing.
- Please note that all mailed requests must be accompanied by payment of the fee.
- Return the completed form to the attention of the Registration Office: Mailing Addresses
- In Person: At the Registration Office of one of our main campuses.
- If you've been away from the college for less than 3 years: order your T2202A from the Self-Service menu via Student Centre. Ensure all contact information is correct including first name, last name and address.
- If you’ve been away from the college for more than 3 years: order your T2202A by completing the Tuition & Education Credit (T2202A) Request form – available from the download box on the right.
Please note that all requests made in person must be accompanied by payment of the fee.
There is a charge of $10.00 + $1.30 (HST) per each year requested.
The following are accepted methods of payment:
- American Express
If paying by mail, Debit is not accepted.