An official transcript is a detailed record of your academic history at Seneca College, and carries an authorized signature. Official transcripts must be requested using one of the methods outlined below, and a fee of $10.00 + $1.30 (HST) is charged for each copy.
Official transcripts will not be issued if there are outstanding financial obligations to Seneca College.
Ordering Official Transcripts
- Student Centre: From the Self-Service menu. Ensure all contact information is correct including first name, last name, address as this information will display on the official transcript.
- If you've been away from the college for less than 3 years: order your transcript from the Self-Service menu via Student Centre. Ensure all contact information is correct including first name, last name, address as this information will display on the official transcript.
- If you’ve been away from the college for more than 3 years: order your transcript by completing the Official Transcript Request form – available from the download box on the right.
Submit Your Request:
- Student Centre Requests: Within 1-2 business days*
- Email Requests: Within 1-2 business days*
- In Person Requests: Immediately
- Records prior to 1995: Within 5 business days*
* During peak periods, transcripts may take up to five business days to be processed.
Note: Transcripts are sent by regular Canada Post service. Transcripts which are being mailed internationally may take several weeks for delivery.
Transcript Requests for Applications to another Ontario College or University
Fees & Payment
- There is a charge of $10.00 + $1.30 (HST) per official transcript.
- Please see our Fee Payments page for Payment Methods.
An unofficial transcript is a list of completed courses and grades from Seneca College. Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and obtained from the Self-Service menu item found in the Student Centre. There is no fee for unofficial transcripts.