Skip to main content

Transfer Form: Continuing Education - Registration

A part-time (continuing education) student who wishes to transfer from one course to another must complete and submit this form using one of the methods outlined below.

  1. Online: fill in the form using the boxes provided.
  2. Once completed, print the form and sign it in the space indicated.

Submit Your Form

By Fax
  • Fax the completed form to the appropriate fax number provided at the top of the form.
By Mail
In Person