How to Apply for Awards
For all awards:
- Log in to your online Student Centre
- Go to College Services, click on Student Centre (login required)
- Under Finances, click on Apply for Financial Aid
- Select Academic Year: 2019
- Fill out all required information
- Select terms of study (FALL and/or WINTER and/or SUMMER)
- Complete the budget (keep your budget information ready before you start this section)
- Click Submit
Please note: once you click submit you cannot make changes
- Select awards from the list of Eligible Awards
- A number of questions will appear and are linked to the awards you have selected. If the question does not apply to you, please type N/A or deselect the award. There is a 500 character limit (not word limit) on the questions. You can copy the questions and come back to the application when you are ready, as long as it is before the application deadline. If you wish, you can write the answers in a word document, then copy and paste them to the application. This will help ensure you have the right number of characters and will enable you to check your grammar and spelling.
- Click Submit when you have answered all the questions.
Please note once you click submit you cannot make any changes
To track the status of your application, go to View My Student Awards under Apply for Financial Aid.
Renewable Scholarship for the 2019 academic year is open from now until the tenth day of class. All other awards will be available in the fall.
Submissions for the 2018 academic year are closed.