The Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) is a mix of grants and loans to help you pay for your postsecondary studies.
You are eligible to apply for OSAP if you are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person. OSAP’s main component is the Canada-Ontario Student Loans Program, designed to supplement (not replace) your income, your family’s income or other financial resources. Further information and application forms are available from the Financial Aid Office at each Seneca campus.
You can apply for OSAP at the same time as you apply for your program. It is important to start your OSAP application early because the sooner you apply, the sooner you can find out how much aid you may be able to get. For details, visit the OSAP website.
- OSAP: How to Apply via the Web
- OSAP: Additional Information
- Go to the OSAP website for the most up to date information on maximum loan/grant amounts, OSAP aid estimator and more
- Part time Canada Student Loans (part-time students only)
- Continuation of interest-free status for OSAP and Part Time Canada Student Loans