Part-Time Canada Student Loans (OSAP)
Am I Eligible?
Read "Am I Eligible?" on the first page of the application form to find out if you qualify for Part Time Canada Student Loans funding.
How to Apply
Note: You must register and pay the minimum deposit in order for your OSAP application to be processed.
- Go to the OSAP website.
- Click on Log in or Check Status to log in. If you are a new user, click on Register after log in. If you are a returning student you will need to remember your OAN and OSAP password.
- Complete the application online and press SUBMIT (once you submitted you can request an estimate).
- Print and Sign:
- Consents, instruction, declaration and signature pages. Checkfor required supporting documents that are needed for your application. Mail or deliver to the financial aid office at the institution you are attending. We can only accept original signature pages (faxes, photocopies or emails are not accepted). Please bring your Social Insurance Number Card and Valid Canadian Government issued photo I.D. with you. Any Government photo I.D. (Cannot be a health card)
The Ministry of Education may also request that you provide additional supporting documentation, including but not limited to:
- Record of Landing
- Permanent Resident Card
- Proof of Income
- Marriage Certificate
- Separation Agreement
- Divorce Certificate
- Federal Government Child Tax Benefit
- Birth Certificates of Children
- An affidavit detailing the custody arrangement of your child(ren)
- Proof of Residence History
Pick up of Loan Certification
Please come to the Financial Aid office with approved, valid Canadian photo ID and Social Insurance Card to pick up your loan certificate.