Transfer Credit Pre-Approval
In order to receive permission to take an equivalent course at another recognized postsecondary institution and guarantee recognition of that credit in your Seneca program, you must submit the following:
- Transfer Credit Pre-Approval Request
- Course outlines, provided in English
In order to be eligible for the transfer credit pre-approval process:
- You must be in good standing in your current Seneca program.
- The subject must be deemed equivalent by the academic area, prior to enrolment in the course.
- You must meet the minimum grade requirements set out in Seneca’s academic and/or program policy.
You are only eligible to complete a transfer credit pre-approval if the course that is intended for credit has not yet begun.
If approved, confirmation of the terms of your pre-approval will be sent to your Seneca email account. You will also be notified if your pre-approval request is declined.
You must provide an official transcript to the Office of the Registrar upon successful completion of the approved course.