Changing your OneCard PIN
Before you use your OneCard for financial transactions, please follow these steps to create a personal PIN number.
- Go to the OneCard website.
- Select Manage Your Account.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Select the Account Tool and then click on Change your PIN.
- Enter your current PIN number — Default: 1234.
- Enter your own new four-digit PIN number.
- Confirm your new four-digit PIN number and select change.
Once you have completed these steps, a message will appear indicating your PIN has been successfully changed. Now that your OneCard has a unique PIN you may securely use it for financial transactions. Please remember to keep your PIN confidential.