Seneca’s Virtual OneCard is a smartphone application that can be used instead of a physical OneCard. Follow the instructions below to install the Virtual OneCard app on your smartphone.
Installing your Virtual OneCard:
- download the GotMyCard app and the app will guide you through the registration process
- once you are registered, you must set your permissions
- location services will need to be set to “Allow all the time” or “Allow only while using the app”
- “Allow GotMyCard to access photos, media and files on your device” must be selected and allowed
- log-in to the app using your Seneca email address and password
- you will receive an email to your Seneca email address to verify your account, you must click on the link provided to complete your registration
- submit your OneCard photo and your ID for verification through MyPhoto
- once your photo and ID have been approved and verified, your Virtual OneCard will activate
Using your Virtual OneCard as identification:
To use your Virtual OneCard as identification, open the app and click on the “Photo ID” icon on the bottom-left corner of your screen to display your photo and student number.
Viewing your OneCard accounts:
To view your OneCard account balance, open the app and click the “Accounts Balance” icon on the bottom of your screen. You will see the account balance of your OneCard account and your last 100 transactions.