Become a Student Leadership Workshop Presenter
Here is your chance to put the leadership experience you have gained to practical use.
If you have at least four credits from the Seneca Leadership Program or the Leadership Institute, we invite you to become a student leadership workshop presenter.
- Presentation training with a Student Life Co-ordinator
- Working with a team to develop content for a Leadership workshop
- Facilitating the workshop at an upcoming Leadership Institute
- Application due: May 31, 2019. Successful candidate(s) will be contacted the week of June 13, 2019
- Student Workshop Presenter Training: August to September, dates to be determined
- Candidate delivers first workshop: Leadership Institute – October 2019 and February 2020
We hope you will consider this great opportunity. If you have any questions, please email Shanna.Macinnes@senecacollege.ca.