If you’re nearing graduation, be sure to log into Student Home to check that all your requirements have been met.
Nearing graduation? Check your Academic Requirements
Checking your Graduation Requirements
There are a few steps to follow to make sure you will be graduating.
- Log into Student Home and select the “Academic Progress” tile. You can find the same information in two places: select either “Academic Progress” for the new style or “My Academic Requirements” for the classic style:
- Displayed is a detailed report of your requirements. Check that your status is listed as “satisfied.” This shows that, upon successful completion of your current enrolments, you should be eligible to graduate
- If the report is showing as “not satisfied,” scroll down to view outstanding requirements. Select the arrow to view additional details. Please ensure any program required milestones are also complete
- If you have any questions, contact the Registrar’s Office 416.491.5050 ext. 22800
- To check your expected graduation term: While in the “Academic Progress” tile, select “Expected Graduation Term” from the menu.
- To check your graduation status: Select the “Academic Records” tile. Then, select “View Graduation Status” from the menu. This page updates as you get nearer to the end of the term — keep checking back.
- if you have met your final requirements, you are able to graduate
- if your status does not say “Expected/Applied to Graduate,” please contact the Registrar’s Office 416.491.5050 ext. 22800
- if there is no graduation status and you believe you should be eligible to graduate at the end of the current term, please contact the Registrar’s Office at your home campus and submit a Request to Graduate form