Summer Academic Programs
Study Japanese in Kansai, take a business course in Belgium, learn about marketing in Denmark or Korean culture in Seoul. Experience a summer like no other by participating in a summer academic program while earning academic credit. Summer academic programs are:
- organized by our international partner institutions
- offered between May and August
- two to six weeks in duration
- eligible for transfer credit, and
- embedded with extracurricular activities to ensure students explore the local culture and context of the host country.
Interested in learning more?
Learn more about how to apply, available funding and credit transfer options.
To be eligible for a Summer Academic Program, Seneca students must:
- have completed one full semester at Seneca prior to participation
- be currently enrolled as a full-time student at Seneca
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- be in good standing with Seneca
- be 18 years of age or older
- International students at Seneca who are interested in participating in a Global Opportunity are required to meet with an International Student Adviser at their campus prior to starting their application to ensure their program of study and/or study permit will not be impacted by travelling abroad.