Study Japanese in Kansai, take a business course in Belgium, learn about marketing in Denmark or Korean culture in Seoul. Experience a summer like no other by participating in a summer academic program while earning academic credit. Summer academic programs are:
- organized by our international partner institutions
- offered between May and August
- two to six weeks in duration
- eligible for transfer credit, and
- embedded with extracurricular activities to ensure students explore the local culture and context of the host country.