Summer Academic Program
Broaden your horizons with a summer course in an inspiring international environment. The Utrecht Summer School offers a wide selection of more than 200 summer courses in various disciplines. The Summer School is a co-operation among Utrecht University, HU University of Applied Sciences and HKU University of the Arts.
Who Can Go?
Students from the following Seneca programs, providing you meet certain eligibility criteria:
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce – International Business Management (BMI)
- Business Administration – International Business (BAB)
- Business – International Business (BUI)
- Business (BBS)
- Business Administration – Management (BAG)
- Business Administration – Purchasing & Supply Management (BAO)
- Business Administration – Entrepreneurship & Small Business (BAS)
What Will It Cost?
Students accepted in this program are required to pay a program fee to HU University of Applied Sciences, covering tuition, accommodation and excursions. More details are found on the international partner opportunity page. A reminder that students must apply for this opportunity through the International Mobility Office.
When Can I Go?
- Business Process Management and IT: July 27 to Aug. 7, 2020
- Project Management: From Theory to Practice: Aug. 3 to 14, 2020
- Agile Projects as Dynamic Capability: Aug. 17 to 21, 2020
Note: students must take Project Management: From Theory to Practice and Agile Projects as Dynamic Capability together to receive Seneca credit transfer.
|Now accepting applications for:||Apply by:|
|Summer 2020||April 15, 2020|
Interested in learning more?
Learn more about how to apply, available funding and credit transfer options.