If you have been sexually assaulted and are in immediate danger:
- Find a safe location away from the perpetrator
- Call 911 or Campus Security immediately at 416.491.5050 ext. 88
If you have experienced or been affected by sexual violence:
- Consider making a formal report. Campus Security can document what happened to you and assist you with reporting to the police, if you decide to do so. 416.491.5050 ext. 88 or visit your local campus Security Office
- Consider seeking medical care. Medical attention is especially important if the violence was recent, even if there are no obvious or visible injuries. Specific resources are listed below.
- Tell someone you trust. Share with someone you feel comfortable with, like a friend or loved one, and tell them how they can help.
- Seek professional support. Seneca’s Counselling and Accessibility Services are here to support you and can help you navigate resources on and off campus.